We are looking for a Front-End Web Developer!
What we value the most, is the ability and willingness to find solutions, think outside of the box, be boldly courageous, have a strong work ethic, professionalism, ability to communicate with clients, attention to detail, and talent to efficiently manage projects.
Your role will be to collaborate with designers and implement front-end interfaces, such as websites, mini-sites, email templates/newsletters and UI, while focusing on performance and aesthetics.
- Development and Administration of WordPress Websites and WooCommerce e-Shops
- Creation of Website Prototypes for Client Presentation
- WordPress Theme Development
- WordPress Theme and Plugins PHP manipulation
- Website Debugging
- Light SQL Querying
- Adobe Photoshop | Illustrator | XD knowledge will be considered a plus
- At least 3 years’ experience in Front-End Development
- Proven work experience in responsive Web Development using WordPress
- Strong understanding of the latest industry trends
- Ability to convert comprehensive layout and wireframes into working HTML pages
- Ability to collect and manage information efficiently and accurately
- Willingness to acquire new skills
- Ease in problem-solving
- Solid communication and team working skills
- High-Standard communication skills in Greek and English
- Experience in Search Engine Optimization
- Back-End Development basic understanding
- Ability to manage a tight workflow and meet deadlines
- Exciting and pleasant working environment
- Competitive Salary
- Multi-Project Collaboration with experienced professionals
- Skill Development and Learning in various market fields
Only developers living in Thessaloniki area will be accepted.
Think you’d be a great fit for Umbrella?
Please submit your CV and portfolio.