We are looking for an Administrative Assistant!
We are seeking for a professional, proactive and organized Administrative Assistant who sets high standards to achieve the company’s demanding goals. Interaction with employees and partners as well as helping in everyday business organizational tasks are some of the main responsibilities in this position.
A committed person with aspiration to evolve in such an environment is the ideal candidate.
If all the above are interesting then this is an ideal opportunity for you. Read on!
In this administrative assistant position, your role will be to:
- Provide secretarial support to the team
- Answer and direct phone calls; screen and organize incoming emails
- Organize and schedule meetings of the team to ensure no calendar conflicts
- Carry out administrative duties such as typing, copying, binding, scanning etc
- Be responsible for filing and maintaining archive, both electronic and hard copy.
- Prepare and monitor invoices in cooperation with the Accounting Department
- Ensure operation of equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements; calling for repairs; maintaining equipment inventory; evaluating new equipment and techniques
- Maintain and keep up to date various Trackers (NDAs, Payments etc.) with relevant documentation
- Monitor annual leave requests with HR Department and maintain an annual leave chart
- Organize performance review procedures for employees
- Arrange for and monitor courier dispatches and office supplies
- Coordinate guest arrangements
- Help improve daily organizational issues, processes and policies.
The ideal Administrative Assistant will have the following profile:
- Any relevant previous experience
- Degree in Business Administration or Marketing will be considered an asset
- Fluency in English (writing, reading and speaking)
- Solid experience in using email and Microsoft office automation products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc).
- Superior organizational skills, focus, accuracy, and attention to detail
- Ability to use own initiative, proactive
- Analytical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work and manage multiple tasks with minimum supervision
- Ability to work both independently and as team member, exercising professional judgment and coordination skills
- Experience in coordination of administrative activities will be considered as a plus
- Discretion and an understanding of confidentiality issues
- Exciting and pleasant working environment
- Competitive Salary
- Multi-Project Collaboration with experienced professionals
- Skill Development and Learning in various market fields
Only Administrative Assistants living in Thessaloniki area will be accepted.
Think you’d be a great fit for Umbrella?
Please submit your CV and portfolio.