We are looking for a Digital Marketing Manager!
We are looking for a creative and versatile digital marketing manager to join our team in a part-time position. Your primary role will be to support our company’s and partners’ online presence across the paid advertising field (Google Ads and Social Media).
You’ll get to showcase your expertise in a variety of tasks, including: writing and proofread a variety of short-form content for social media posts, participate and introduce new ideas to our brainstorming sessions, and more.
Skills & Experience:
- Develop a deep understanding of our client’s brand and vision to reflect in all aspects of the campaigns.
- Be an integral part of the team, planning, and related thinking processes.
- Introduce ideas to the team regarding new initiatives in the world of media, communication, and creative technology.
- Ability to multi-task under pressure and work independently with minimal supervision.
- Ensuring a high level of quality output, minimizing job cycle rework.
- Plan and execute all digital marketing campaigns using Google Ads, and Facebook Ads, etc.
- Knowledge of SEO and keyword research tools.
- 3-4 years of digital advertising experience.
- Only managers living in Thessaloniki Area will be accepted.
- Excellent writing and editing skills in English.
Think you’d be a great fit for Umbrella?
Please submit your CV and portfolio.